- AV entries will consist of both Audio & Visual Content. The visual content must consist of still images, not video, although timelapse is allowed.
- AV entries must last no longer than five minutes maximum in total length (including intro and credits)
- All Music used in the AV entry must be accredited to the Author/Performer
- Any AV entry contravening any single competition rule will be disqualified from judging
- Disqualified AV entries WILL be shown - BUT may not be part of the judging process
- Qualified AV Entries will be judged by the members present or an external judge.
Our new season starts on the 2nd September.
Due to the Pandemic we shall be using Zoom for our meetings until the Christmas break.
We plan to return to our Church Hall venue in the New Year
*If you would like to join our Zoom meetings please contact us at chair@parkstonecameraclub to register your interest.
I can then send you a link to our next Zoom meeting
If you would like to join Parkstone Camera Club then please use the following link to our membership form.
Please visit the site regularly to keep in touch with the Status of the club's meeting programme.