- AV entries will consist of both Audio & Visual Content. The visual content must consist of still images, not video, although timelapse is allowed.
- AV entries must last no longer than five minutes maximum in total length (including intro and credits)
- All Music used in the AV entry must be accredited to the Author/Performer
- Any AV entry contravening any single competition rule will be disqualified from judging
- Disqualified AV entries WILL be shown - BUT may not be part of the judging process
- Qualified AV Entries will be judged by the members present or an external judge.
*Please note that due to the current Public Health situation Parkstone Camera Club has SUSPENDED the business of the Club.
Sadly this means that we will NOT be holding any club meetings or events until further notice.
Please visit the site regularly to keep in touch with the Status of the club's meeting programme.