- AV entries will consist of both Audio & Visual Content. The visual content must consist of still images, not video, although timelapse is allowed.
- A maximum of two entries may be entered
- AV entries must last no longer than five minutes maximum in total length (including intro and credits)
- All Music used in the AV entry must be accredited to the Author/Performer
- Any AV entry contravening any single competition rule will be disqualified from judging
- Disqualified AV entries WILL be shown - BUT may not be part of the judging process
- Qualified AV Entries will be judged by the members present or an external judge.
Our season is now well under way
Our Programme for 2023-2024 is shown on the Meetings Programme Page
If you would like to support our Club please consider buying a lottery ticket from the BH Coastal Lottery and designate the Club as your cause to support. Not only does the Club benefit but also the local community.
*If you would like to join our meetings please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. to register your interest.
If you would like to join Parkstone Camera Club then please use the following link to our membership form.
Please visit the site regularly to keep in touch with the Status of the club's meeting programme.