Parkstone Camera Club welcomes new members of all levels of skill, from complete beginners to professionals.
Our club is blessed with enthusiastic and friendly members. We always aim to put on a good collection of activities, which we hope will be of wide interest to all members at all levels. Anything from interesting presentations by experienced photographers, to in-house fun competitions, set subjects, camera and software tuition, league competitions, and photo 'expeditions' - It's all here.
This machine with geared up rider was the subject at one of our Studio evenings
We always welcome newcomers to share in our activities, and hopefully benefit themselves and the club, with their membership and discounts at certain local photographic outlets!
Click on the other links from the home page to get an idea of the extent of our activities.
- Meeting times are from around 7.15 for a 7.30 start, to around 10 pm each Wednesday evening during the season from September to May.
- Pick an evening from the program that may be of particular interest to you for starters and just turn up. You will be made very welcome.
- Don't worry about being descended upon in the first week for your subscription, you won't be pressured, and if you feel it's not for you, there's no obligation.
- Club evenings include tea/coffee and biscuits, and there's the usual fun raffle with an assortment of prizes to be won.
- There is a £1 levy per attendance (£2 for non members or as stated in the club programme) which includes tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Find us at the Church of the Holy Angels in Lilliput.
Pick an evening from our meetings program of interest to you. Come along and enjoy!
|Standard Membership (Single)||
|Joint Membership (Husband & Wife - or Partners)||
|Student or Junior Membership||